Fabspeed Sport Cats with HJS High Flow Cats & X-Pipe for 2018+ Ferrari 812 Superfast/GTS [6.5L V12]
These sport cats feature German-made HJS 200 cell EURO 6 EC-certified compliant tri-metallic catalytic converters. Using enlarged 5in / 127mm piping from the engine side to the cat, greatly improving flow over the factory design. These are the largest and highest flowing catalytic converters you can fit on the 812 Superfast. Large diameter catalytic converters are better because they allow for more exhaust flow and the increased catalysts surface area allows for better exhaust gas filtering which means emissions compliance that will NOT trigger a check engine light. The factory 812 exhaust system uses an archaic H-pipe design that is cheap to manufacture. An H-pipe does not allow for efficient exhaust gas scavenging and thus does not balance the exhaust tone between the two cylinder banks. These X-pipe is investment cast from stainless steel. Using a cast design allowed Fabspeed to CAD design an X-pipe with a knife-edge centre that perfectly melds the two cylinder banks allowing for improved scavenging efficiency and a smooth ripping V12 sound.
- Fits all Ferrari 812 Superfast and GTS Vehicles Worldwide (2018+).
- Adds 30.2 WHP and 31.5 ft/lbs of TQ.
- Saves 10lbs / 4.5 KGs of weight.
- 200 Cell Tri-Metallic HJS Catalytic Converters.
- Simple direct bolt-on replacement for the restrictive OEM Ferrari 700 cell catalytic converters and H-pipe.
- One-piece CNC mandrel bent tubing.
- Constructed from T304L stainless steel.
- Investment-cast X-Pipe.
- Ferrari 812 Superfast (2018+) [6.5L V12]
No reviews found