Fabspeed Long Tube Catless Race Headers for 2005-2008 Porsche Boxster/Cayman (987) [2.7L H6 / 3.2L H6 / 3.4L H6]
Free-flowing Long-tube race competition headers without catalytic converters. Designed for maximum power and exhaust flow for race and track applications. Fabspeed Motorsport designed and engineered these Race Quality headers in 2004 when they bought a Boxster. Over 16 years of continual refinement and Dyno development has enhanced their design. Beware of cheap copies that are not back-purged or clones of the Genuine Article.
- Fits all Porsche 987 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2005-2008) worldwide.
- Equal length T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent header pipes for equalized engine pulsing and maximum exhaust flow.
- Long-tube race headers fit all Boxster/Cayman automobiles and comply with the OEM muffler or any aftermarket muffler designed from OEM spec.
- Dramatic improvement in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range.
- F1/NASCAR style high velocity merge collectors to improve exhaust scavenging.
- Direct bolt-on application with no cutting or welding required.
- Porsche Boxster / Cayman (987) [2.7L H6]
- Porsche Boxster S / Cayman S (987) [3.2L H6]
- Porsche Boxster S / Cayman S (987) [3.4L H6]
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman (987) [2.7L H6]
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman (987) [3.2L H6]
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman (987) [3.4L H6]
No reviews found