Fabspeed Headers (w/ HFC) for Porsche Boxster/Cayman (981) [2.7L/3.4L]
- Horsepower Increase: +13 whp
- Torque Increase: + 21 ft.lbs
- Weight Savings: - 6 lbs
Designed to be the perfect complement to either the factory exhaust system or Fabspeed's Maxflo or Supercup Exhaust systems, these high-flow headers include HJS catalytic converters, making them the best upgrade for street driving and emissions compliance.
Improve the exhaust flow for your Porsche 981's incredibly tuned engine and see the horsepower skyrocket. Fabspeed's Sport Headers are designed specifically for the Porsche 981 Boxster and Cayman, complete with top-of-the-line genuine high-flow HJS catalytic converters. These high performance headers allow the perfect flow of air to the machine's exhaust system while improving the exhaust note and throttle response significantly.
Replacing OEM headers on your Porsche Boxster or Cayman will reduce weight by 6 pounds and increase power by 13 horsepower at the wheel. The already impressive engineering of Porsche gains a significant boost with these unbeatable performance headers and cats.
- Fits all Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2013-2016)
- Includes German-imported 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Adds 13 whp / 21 ft-lbs of torque at 6600RPM when combined with the Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- Saves 6 lbs from the rear of the vehicle compared to the full OEM exhaust system
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved sports car sound
- Composite gaskets are included for a leak proof seal
- Direct replacement for the OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman (981) [2.7L H6]
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman S (981) [3.4L H6]
About DME Direct (Philippines)
DME Direct is owned & operated by Devillian Motorsports Engineering. (Singapore Business Registration: 53156459B)
By shipping direct to customers in Philippines, we offer all products at a competitive price, with fast shipping.
The safe way to buy online, with your credit card and without having to create any accounts.
With Paypal's Buyer Protection, you can rest easy knowing your payments and orders are safe from scams.
Wire/Bank Transfer (2.5% Off)
With better rates, wire & bank transfers are the cheaper alternative for your orders.
Orders are shipped express, to reach customers within 7-10 Days.
All shipments come with a tracking number, for customers to keep track of their order's progress to you.
Customers may be required to pay Import duty or taxes, which will be paid direct to the shipper on delivery.